Try out the most realistic bowling simulator!
The gameplay physics are based on the throws done by real professional bowlers and are extremely close to the real game.
An oil covering is imitated on the lanes to provide the right hook.
3 game modes:
* Single player
* Play with friends (pass-n-play/hot seat)
* Play vs computer
Each mode offers two difficulty levels:
Easy mode – you can correct the ball's rotation after you've released the ball.
Hard mode – it is not possible to adjust the ball after the throw.
There're separate worldwide ratings and achievements for every difficulty mode.
- Classical 10 pin bowling (10 frames)
- Easy-to-manage interface and control
- Hook the ball
- Amazing Unreal Engine 4 graphics
- Detailed track of statistics
- Play vs computer mode (computer's skill level is adjustable)
- Play vs friends on the same device (2-4 players). Each player can choose his own ball
- Can correct the ball rotation after the throw (easy mode)
- Independent worldwide ratings for every game mode
- 21 bowling balls to choose from
- Offline mode
- 100% free game
How to play:
* Set the ball in the selected position
* Slide your finger on the screen from the starting line towards the pins (the speed is not important, what matters are the touchpoint and the drop-out). The longer the distance is between the first contact and drop-out, the faster the ball goes.
* In Easy mode it is possible to correct the ball's rotation by simply sliding left or right on the screen. Correction magnitude depends on how far the finger moves on screen.
* You can also spin the ball. The speed and the rotation are controlled by the HOOK button.
Did you get this far in this description? Well, it is time to download the game now! It's fun and completely free.
All the reviews and advices would be greatly appreciated. My e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org